Thursday 6 October 2011

Best Weapons

Quick google search gave me plenty of results but for the sake of accuracy and for the sake of my sanity I will start trying to break down the arsenal into maybe 25-30 weapons I can use for illustration then start looking into layouts etc
Sources: UGO, askmen



Hand Cannon - Action Quake 2, Action Half-Life 



Farsight - Perfect Dark Series


Railgun - Quake 2



Super Shotgun - Doom 2



Rocket Launcher - Quake


Glass Shard - Manhunt


Ice Beam - Metroid



Soul Edge - Soul Calibur Series



The Boomerang - The Legend of Zelda



Shrink Ray - Duke Nukem 3D



Fat Man - Fallout 3



Energy Sword - Halo 2



Lightsaber - Jedi Knight



RCP90 - GoldenEye



Red Turtle Shell - Mario Kart



Crowbar - Half-Life Series



BFG 9000 - Doom



Blue spiked shell mario

Master Sword


Magnum 


M1 Garand




The drill - bioshock


Blades of Chaos // God of War




Right, until I get the emails back from everyone else I emailed, I can spend tonight cross-referencing then getting started on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment