Monday 17 October 2011

Chris Piascik

I figured that from the feedback at the last crit, I should aim to create a range of tees that have a breadth of visual styles as to try reach the various types of gamers out there. Not only that but it generates alot of illustration that is directive and will produce some good work that will be portfolio worthy. 
So I have been looking at hand-typography and how it could be applied to the nerd factor by means of highlighting certain aspects of games such as irritating moments, levels, characters or just down right wrong  elements of a game, from Navi to the Guildmaster.




For inspiration I looked at Chris Piascik mainly to grasp and idea of composition when looking at how the type resolutions would work. His use of colour is often vivid and impacting. This approach is similar to the one I am using for this brief. I am not sure if I will be sticking to the logo colours, although it may well be a consideration.
















No comments:

Post a Comment