Tuesday 11 October 2011

Mario Propaganda

Not entirely sure this is the route I will be taking, but I think its a good starting point for imagery and composition for my brief. 
The use of pastel like colour along with the heavily vector based imagery contributes to the effectiveness of the posters as they are high impact, using only a phrase to convey the message. A similar approach would benefit my own brief, taking one phrase and one image to effectively communicate the underlying issue through a very conventional means.
The humour is bang on what I was getting at in terms of how the tone of voice needs to be.
I think as a series/set they work fantastically and have the ability to be transferred into a multitude of media and products.
Fro is behind these posters and has done many many other designs for contemporary media, including Breaking Bad, 2001: Odyssey and Bioshock to name a few.













No comments:

Post a Comment